Jul 5, 2010

Walgreens and CVS Run

I made a run to Walgreens and CVS today. Here are the goodies I got at a great deal.

Walgreens:
Papermate pens, mechanical pencils, and packs of pencils are on sale for $.19 each (limit 3 of each)
Tuf Waste Bags are $2.99 with in-ad coupon
Febreeze Home Items: Buy $10 worth and get $2 RR. All of these items are on sale for 25% off. The candles and air diffusers are $7.49 each. I used the $5 off coupons which were included in a recent Smart Source home mailer. I did two transactions: 1 with 2 of the candles and 1 with the 2 air diffusers. After coupons and RR, I got each item for $1.50 each.

CVS:
Lifewater is on sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free. I used Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons from the Sobe game I told you about here. Got them all for free.
Hefty trash bags are on sale for $6.99 with $2 ECB (limit of 2). I also used the $1 off coupon found on Facebook here. That means I got them for $3.99 each.

Final price for all items above: $18.11. That's pretty good since the Febreeze items are usually $9 each!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com