Jul 1, 2010

SoBe Heads or Tails Game


Sobe recently came out with a new heads-or-tails game. If you regularly buy SoBe (like I do), you probably have noticed that some of the bottles now have black lids. Under those lids are codes that you can enter online to win goodies (including MP3 players, t-shirts, and free SoBe). If you don't have a lid.... don't worry - you can still play. The first time I played the game I didn't have a lid and won a T-shirt! I've also won multiple coupons for free SoBe. Next week there is a sale at CVS on SoBe (Buy 1 Get 1 Free), so if you win a Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon from the game.... you can get 2 bottles for free ;-) Be sure that your pop-up blocker isn't on when you play the game. Let me know what you win!!

Click here.

If you win the coupon, after you print it once, hit your back button a few times and you may be able to print out multiple coupons. I just did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com