Jul 6, 2011

What Happened to the Clearance Chick?


I'm sure that many of you have been asking yourself..... what happened to the Clearance Chick?  You haven't been seeing regular posts from me for 6 weeks now.  Well, here's what has been happening in my neck of the woods. 

First, we welcomed Samantha Elizabeth into our family on May 26th.  She weighed 8 lbs. 4 ozs, and she has been doing great.  I had her through c-section, so for a while I was recouperating from the surgery and getting used to life as a new mommy.

Two weeks after her birth, I came down with a case of severe mastitis.  I had to be hospitalized for four nights and am still taking antibiotic treatments (4 weeks later). The pain is finally gone -- and I am continuing to heal.

So to make a long story short, I've been super busy with a new baby and sick over the past 6 weeks!  I should be back to my old blogging self soon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com