Nov 7, 2010

Easy and Cheap Craft Project of the Week: Coffee Filter Wreath!


A few weeks ago I came across the cutest idea online for a coffee filter wreath.  The instructions were fairly simple, so away I went to the Dollar Tree.  I picked up a styrofoam wreath and a pack of coffee filters (for $2).

To complete this project, you need a hot glue gun (and be careful.... I burned myself a few times!).  Take each of the coffee filters, gather them in a bunch, and glue them to your wreath.  This project took about an hour to complete - and I think it turned out great!  After I was finished, I used some left over ribbon I had from another project and voila! 

I plan to make a few more and spray paint them green and red to decorate our staircase for the holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com