Nov 30, 2010

Big News!

Hi all!  I'm back!

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving holiday.  I visited my family and ate a LOT of stuffing :-)

I have some exciting news that I'd like to share with you.  My husband and I are having a baby! 

"Oh my... is that a bun.... in my oven?"

We are due on June 2nd.  Because of this, you may start to see more posts geared towards saving money on baby items (diapers, wipes, furniture, etc.).  We have soooooo much to do before June that I'm not sure where to begin.  I've got lots to buy -- and hopefully I'll be able to find deals on all of the big items!  I'll let you all know where I find good deals :-)  And for those experienced moms out there -- feel free to pass along tips for where to find cheap baby items. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com