Nov 16, 2010

After Thanksgiving Deals at Houston Premium Outlets

All of the After Thanksgiving deals for the Houston Premium Outlets are now posted.  My mom and I hit these deals last year.  What's nice is that the outlet mall opens at 10pm on Thanksgiving Day -- which means you could go shopping at night and not deal with the early morning crowds -- or do what we did and shop from 10pm - 7am!! 

Here are the best deals I see this year:

Aeropostale - 50-70% off everything in the store
Brown Shoe Closet - Handbags are 70% off
Carters - 50% off the entire store and an extra 10% if you shop early!
Lane Bryant - Free tote with any purchase

Go here to see all of the deals. 

Oh - and a suggestion -- get there early!  We left the outlet mall at midnight and traffic was backed up for miles on the interstate!  I'd get there at 9:30.  Good luck!!  I'm not hitting these deals this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com