Oct 30, 2010

Easy & Cheap Art Project of the Week: Always Kiss Me Goodnight!

I was in the Dollar Tree today and had a crafty moment.  I found these cute stick on words that say "Always Kiss Me Goodnight."  I've actually always wanted a piece of art that says that for our bedroom.  The stick on letters were in three pieces - they are meant to go on walls and can be easily removed. 

Instead of using them in the traditional way, I thought they might look cute framed, so I went over to the frame aisle of the Dollar Tree and found the perfect silver frames. 


When I got home, I took out some card stock and cut it to perfectly fit in the frames, then put each word within a frame.  I then hung them in our bedroom.  Not too shabby for only $4!!



This is a fun and easy project that can be replicated using any color frame and any color background.  We have grayish-blue walls with black furniture, so the words on white paper worked perfectly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com