Jan 31, 2010

Walgreens, CVS, and Target Run


Today I hit 3 stores and bought all of the above items for less than $27!!!


How did I do it? Coupons..... coupons.... coupons!


CVS: This week at CVS, you can Men's Dove Face & Body Wash for free (buy it at full price and get the cost back in RR)! Pair that with the coupon in the paper today ($1.25 off 1). CVS also has a great deal on Skippy/Ragu (Buy 3 for $5). Pick up 6 (2 Skippy and 4 Ragu) and use a few coupons from today's paper ($.75 off 2 Ragu and $.40 off Skippy). Plus get $3 back in RR. Finally, Colgate MaxFresh toothpaste is on sale for $.99 after RR. I used a $.50 off 1 coupon. Total cost at CVS: $3.50.


Walgreens: Puffs tissues are on sale for $.89 each (with in-store ad). There was also an in-ad coupon for $2 off select Listerine products. I paired that deal with some additional Listerine coupons I had ($1 off each) to get them for $2.79 each. Omeprazole twin packs are on sale this week for $9.99 each. Russell Stover candy hearts are also on sale for $.29 each (I bought six - yumm). Walgreens is continuing their Pepsi/Frito Lays deal: buy $20, get $10 back. I bought 5 12-packs of Pepsi/Mountain Dew. I also used an additional $10 Walgreens coupon. Total cost at Walgreens: $21.18. (Without the $10 coupon = $31.18)


Target: I also hit up Target today because I had a few coupons that were expiring. I had 2 Target coupons for $1 off any Dove chocolates. Plus in today's paper, there was a $1 off any Dove chocolates. I doubled up on my coupons and paid $.99 for each bag of Dove chocolates! Total cost at Target: $1.98


Total price for all of the above items: $26.66!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com